Saturday, November 4, 2023

That ain't me!

 I hope you are all enjoying my new book "Of Bears and Weight Loss". It is my third book in what has turned out to be a series chronicling my life under the guise of psychology. It is the most personal of the three and draws from a lot of my stand-up material.


Which is what makes it so strange to hear it read by someone who is obviously not me. Of Bears is the first of my books to be published as an audiobook and instead of asking me to read my own work, they hired a professional voice over artist to read them. His reading is good, but serious and hearing him read my personal stories and standup bits with a very different affectation is simply hilarious to me.
Check it out!
https://www.audiobooks.com/book/stream/697572

My publisher has offered to give me some free codes, so let me know if any of you would like to download the audiobook and listen to this man who isn't me.

No comments:

Post a Comment