I've been a fan of the Beastie Boys since their first album came out. They've got some great songs, and any fan of the group probably has at least the entire Licensed to Ill album memorized. I don't know how this got started but for some reason the idea of "Rejected Beastie Boy Lyrics" got stuck in my head yesterday and I got a little overactive on Twitter.
For those of you that don't follow my twitter, here are Rejected Beastie Boy lyrics, Volume 1:
- White Castle fries only come in one size, so you better buy two, problem solved.
- I'm as cool as a cucumber in a bowl of ranch dressing.
- Got busy in Frisco, fooled around in Fresno, got over on your girl cuz that bitch will do anyone famous.
- I've got a license to kill. I think you know what time it is, it's time to make the donuts
- I love White Castle, cuz it's the best. Well, it gives me diarrhea actually, but it's cheap.
- You gotta fight ... for your right ... to vote!
- No sleep til I've yanked one.
- My name is MCA and I'm gonna die first.
- I'm Mike D and I get respect. R E S P E C T find out what it means to me.
- With MCA, Ad Rock, Ricky Rubin, and me Mike D.
- Pump it up homeboy just don't stop. Chef Boyardee tastes great when high.
- Got arrested at mardi gras for jumping on a float. My man MCA got a beard like ZZ Top.
- Got a peg leg at the end of my stump, never go out without my F me pump.