Sunday, June 10, 2012

June is for Videos

In my weekly youtube digest this week, I was sent 2 video links. Both were released this month by talented filmmakers that I know, both feature some great bay area talent, and both credit me as a contributor despite the fact that I did very little for each.

First, I'll introduce you to "Pool Pirates" by Erikka Innes. A great comedic short about a group of shipwrecked pirates taking refuge. I did background still photography and Erikka was sweet enough to give me a credit. Seriously, I did little more than show up for a day of shooting. 



Next, there's "Welcome To The Stage: Episode 3". This is an ongoing documentary about female comedians in the SF bay area, and half of this episode was filmed at my former comedy club "Wharf Room Comedy"

And I'm actually in it!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment