Wednesday, July 2, 2014

An Excerpt from my Therapy Session with Lita F.

Me: It's been a week since our last session, what's been going on?
Lita: I went to a party last Saturday night
Me: Oh yeah, was it fun?
Lita: I didn't get laid, I got in a fight
Me: Oh I'm sorry to hear that, are anger issues something that you would like to explore?
Lita: Uh, huh, It ain't no big thing
Me: Okay then, we'll put that on the back burner for now. How was the rest of your week?
Lita: Late for my job and the traffic was bad, Had to borrow ten bucks from my old man
Me: Yes, we can work on ways to make you more punctual. A lot of people wrestle with procrastination, its a common problem.
Lita: Uh, huh, It ain't no big thing
Me: Well, we'll return to that later too. For now, let's get back to that social phobia we were discussing last week. Have you been making any progress?
Lita: I went to a party last Saturday night. I told you that story, I'd be alright
Me: The one that ended in a fight?
Lita: Uh, huh, It ain't no big thing
Me: Okay, well we can discuss whatever you like...
Lita: But I know what I like, I know I like dancin' with you. And I know what you like.
Me: You do?
Lita: I know you like dancin' with me
Me: Well sure, what man wouldn't?
Lita: Kiss me once, Kiss me twice. C'mon pretty baby, kiss me deadly

And that was the day I banged Lita Ford. Screw doctor/patient confidentiality.

No comments:

Post a Comment