Tuesday, September 30, 2014

SAVE DEM BOOBIES!


If you know me at all, you'll know that I love boobs and the women behind them. What you may not know is that breast cancer research is a charity that I regularly donate to. So yeah, in a way I'm putting my money where my mouth would like to be.

Over the years as a stand-up comedian, I've been passing out business cards with my face on them. One night in Columbus, a few ladies stuck them in their ample cleavage and took pictures, starting a very awesome trend. My face has now been to more places than I will ever get to go. This has led to my "Human Billboads" album on Facebook. (here) and ultimately to this charitable gesture.

During the month of October, otherwise known as Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I will make a donation of up to $25 for every Boob pic I receive that has either my card, my face, or my name on it. The amount of donation will vary depending on the photos I receive. No real system, but I imagine that good quality high res pics will get the largest donation, grainy small cameraphone pics will probably get lower amounts. Other things will also factor in like how risque' the image is, if it makes me laugh, shape, uniqueness, etc... Whatever, every submission will inspire a donation.

How can you help? By sending pics of course!


1. If you have my card, pose it with some boobs! If you don't have my card, email me and I'll get you one ASAP. OR you can download and print your own here.

2. You can make your own, like this woman did:


3. Or write "drbrianking.com" or "Dr Brian King" directly on them, like this!



My donations will all be made through this link.
https://fundraise.nbcf.org/fundraise?fcid=353032

If you'd rather just donate yourself instead of submitting pictures, you can make donations at this link too.

Photos submitted may be reposted. by submitting a photo you are giving me permission to use it as I see fit.

Finally, click here to
SEND THOSE BOOB PICS!

No comments:

Post a Comment