Monday, March 30, 2015

GULF COAST TOUR of "Humor, Laughter and Health"

I'm really excited about this one, not only is it a fun topic but I get to tour across some of my favorite places as we semi-circle the Gulf of Mexico from the Rio Grande Valley of Texas to the Florida panhandle!

If you are in the area or know people in the area and think they might want to come see me, here's where I'll be:

(Weekend in S. Padre, come party)
4/6: McAllen, TX
4/7: Corpus Christi, TX
4/8: Galveston, TX
4/9: Beaumont, TX
4/10: Lafayette, LA
(Weekend in New Orleans, come party!)
4/13: New Orleans, LA
4/14: Hattiesburg, MS
4/15: Mobile, AL
4/16: Pensacola, FL
4/17: Panama City, FL

Healthcare professionals can earn credit by attending! for more info check out
http://www.ibpceu.com/

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment